Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

Nice Very Nice!

The whole flash was well done. Even though I'm not really into The Ninja Turtles. I must say This was entertaining. Great Job :)

Suburban Joe Ep. 1 Suburban Joe Ep. 1

It was ok.

It was ok. Could've been better but it was alright. The voice I thought was alittle quiet but that didn't bug me. I'm not the biggest fan of stick movie's but this is definitely better then some of the crap submitted to newgrounds. Good job! :)

Treefingers Treefingers

nice job!

That was cool. The graphics in some parts could of used a bit of work but overall it was a good flash.
Good Job! :)

RichieP123 responds:

Thanks! And thanks again for the great music!

Steve The Tree Steve The Tree

Very nice!!!!!!

Great job man! I'm going to have that riff stuck in my head for awhile lol!. Cant wait till your next submission.

jarrydn responds:

Wait no more ;D!

Can't Move On Can't Move On

hmmm........

ok the guitar was..well ok i guess but the biggest problem was the drums. They sounded way off.You should of chosen a slower more steady beat.

April-Footsteps responds:

Lol, yeah.. I was pretty lazy with the drums in this one.. but my new one A spell of Irony is great =D -> Thanks to my friend Geraint for recording for me.

Melodic Solo 1 (Flame Mesial) Melodic Solo 1 (Flame Mesial)

cool.

Not too bad. The solo was alright..need's a little bit of work but besides that it was ok.
Just keep making music! :)
Your a good guitar player!

FlameMesial responds:

Wow thanks Dood! This is the best I can do at the moment, I'm not a master of shredding (it'll be hard to accomplish when one has played for under two years) but yeah, it kinda screwed up at the end. Thanks for the cool review Dood!